A great place to work
As an employee of Linacre Private Hospital, you will be part of a friendly, dedicated team of leading healthcare professionals. Working as part of Ramsay Health Care, you will enjoy a culture of innovative and customer focussed care and service.
Our ongoing quality improvement program enables us to continually strive to achieve an excellent standard of healthcare, including:
- ACHS Accreditation – under the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- pre-admission clinic for patients undergoing joint replacement
- emphasis on discharge planning
- collaborative approach between doctors, nurses, and other caregivers ie Physiotherapists
- empowering nursing staff
- risk management program
Join an outstanding team
We take pride in the excellent nursing care our patients receive every day. Taking good care of the staff that take care of our patients is the key to Linacre Private's success. We offer many initiatives to ensure that working at Linacre Private is as rewarding as it is enjoyable, including:
- career development opportunities through Staff Development Programs
- support and encouragement for succession planning
- opportunities to influence policy decisions
- salary packaging of superannuation, self-education
- performance appraisals and reviews linked to personal and professional development
- no lift policy
- comprehensive graduate nurses program
- family friendly conditions of employment
- comprehensive range of employee benefits and discounts and family discount on hospital services
- current enterprise agreements in place
These employment benefits combined with a supportive management team, an outstanding network of doctors and caring staff creates a work environment that is truly as flexible as you need it to be and as challenging as you want to make it.
Find out more
If you would like to learn more about the opportunities at Linacre Private Hospital, please contact the Director of Clinical Services on Phone: 03 8530 5400.