Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Practical upper and lower limb plastering techniques
• Identify upper and lower limb conditions that require plastering/splinting.
• Ensure their GP practice has the skills, required range of dressings/plasters
to safely apply and manage common limb injuries.
• Participate in practical application of splints/plasters.
• Provide post plastering take home safety instructions
Mr Andrew Hughes - Orthopaedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle
Mr Owen Mattern - Orthopaedics
11 Aug 2021 06:45 PM
||Day Procedure Unit
Linacre Private Hospital
12 Linacre Road
||04 Aug 2021