Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Is It Urgent
Acute shoulders & knees:
How to diagnose
How to treat
• Describe initial assessment of someone with acute shoulder/knee pain
• List initial urgent investigation/s for someone with acute shoulder/knee pain
• Outline management pathways
Mr Harry Clitherow - Orthopaedic Surgery - Shoulders and Upper Limb
Mr Sam Joseph - Orthopaedic Surgery - Hip and Knee
26 Jul 2022 06:00 PM
298 Beach Rd
Black Rock VIC 3193
||19 Jul 2022