Doctors seeking accreditation at Linacre Private Hospital can request an email invitation to Ramsay’s e-Credentialing system from the Executive Assistant, Natalie Lynch - 03 9599 5543 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our e-Credentialing process requires the below documents to be uploaded to your profile:
- Copy of current medical registration
- Copy of current medical indemnity insurance showing relevant specialty covered and expiry date
- Copy of CV
- Copy of Qualifications
- Contact details of 2 professional referees.
Review of Credentialing Application
- Upon receiving your completed application, the application will be reviewed by the CEO of Linacre Private Hospital together with the Specialty Medical Advisory Committee Representative
- At this point temporary accreditation may be granted for a short period of time
- Supported applications are then referred to the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee Meeting (held quarterly) for consideration
- Upon endorsement by the Medical Advisory Committee, the doctor’s names and details are referred to the Ramsay Board for ratification
- A letter confirming Accreditation at Linacre Private Hospital will then be forwarded to the doctor.
If you have any questions of require more information please do not hesitate to contact the CEO or Executive Assistant on 03 9599 5543.
Download Credentialing of health practitioners policy