Harry Clitherow is an Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Shoulder, Elbow and Hand surgery.
He attended medical school in New Zealand and completed his Orthopaedic fellowship training in 2012. He then underwent a further 2 years of post fellowship training in upper limb surgery with internationally renowned shoulder, elbow and hand surgeons in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney.
Harry is experienced in the management of a wide range of degenerative, traumatic and sports related conditions of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand. This includes the use of arthroscopic (key hole) techniques.
- Arthroplasty (joint replacement) of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Shoulder instability – arthroscopic and bone graft (Latarjet) techniques
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder impingement, calcific tendonitis and frozen shoulder
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow release
- Nerve entrapment syndromes (carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel syndrome)
- Trigger fingers
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Trauma – fractures, dislocations, tendon and ligament injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
Harry is a Bayside local and consults at the Melbourne Shoulder and Elbow Centre in Brighton.